Born in 1960 in the city of Vorkuta, USSR.
Education: higher legal, specialty "Law".
Academic degree: Ph.D, 2009
1978 - 2007 - service in internal affairs bodies, legal services to businesses, legal advice in sports, the beginning of scientific activity.
2008 - 2014 - Member of the Management Board, Vice President - Director of the Legal Department of the Continental Hockey League (KHL), Minister for Youth, Physical Culture and Sports of the Omsk Region, Advisor to the President of the KHL on legal issues.
2015 - present:
- Member of the Expert Council at the State Duma Committee on Physical Culture, Sports, Tourism and Youth Affairs.
- Member of the Expert Council on Physical Culture and Sports under the Committee of the Council of the Federation for Social Policy.
- Assistant to the Special Representative of the State Duma in international, inter-parliamentary and public organizations for sports development V.A. Fetisov.
- Member of the Russian Academy of Law Sciences (RAYUN).
- Member of the Association of Lawyers of Russia (AYR).
- Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RAE).
- Lecturer of the author’s academic discipline (compulsory, basic) “Law (legal environment of modern business)”, Department of Organization Management, Bachelor, direction “Management”, Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University Lomonosov;
- Lecturer in the discipline “Legal Environment of Innovative Business”, Master's program, “Innovation Management” program, Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University Lomonosov;
- An expert teacher of copyright disciplines and special courses: "Fundamentals of sports law", "Labor and legal regulation of professional activities in sports", "Legal regulation of agency activities in sports", "Responsibility in sports management", "Legal foundations of sports business and management organizations of the sports industry »Center for Sports Management, Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University Lomonosov.
- Head of the Center for the Scientific Support of Criminal Law Impact on Crimes in the Field of Sports, created jointly with the Omsk Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia to promote the development of a new scientific field and form the basis for scientific research in this area.
- Arbitrator of the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
- Member of the editorial board of the journal "Sports: Economics, Law, Management"; the author of the journalistic column “NO Antisport!” in the media.
- Completes a doctoral dissertation in the specialty "12.00.08." "Criminal law and criminology; penal law. ”
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Omskneftekhimproekt OJSC; majority founder and director of Pravo Business Strategy LLC; majority founder of Law Business Sport LLC; Member of the Board of the MOO "Profsportmonitoring".